When being a writer isn't a job


I sometimes think that I was born to write,
I sometimes think that each moment is a fight,
People tell me that I would become a really fine writer,
They think It will paint my future with the colors that are brighter,

Every indian wants to become an engineer or doctor,
I feel that there is no space left for an artist and a writer,
Mentality of people is stuck inside the box,
because nobody thinks outside the box,

You can't say.. I want to be a writer,
They will laugh at you,
Writers are not paid for talent,
They are paid for productivity,

You can't teach someone to become a writer,
You can teach someone to be a better writer. ..

A writer has a higher potential to blend everything in the creativity,
A writer is someone who feel and analyse everything...
A writer see the world from a different lens,
And express it on the white paper,

Yet, being a writer.. isn't a job,
Yet, being a writer.. isn't a job...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability