To Venu Bhai

It's the easy to be a brother,
To a sister with a disability,
It is not easy.. to cope up with it,
You were too young,
When you understood,
That I was different from other sisters,
You understood that you could help me,
More than I could ever do.
Yes, we fought,
Over so many issues,
But most of the time,
Over the remote,
For our favorite TV shows,
I love how you introduce me to your friends,
They would often feel reluctant at first,
But after seeing your normalized attitude towards me,
They would often end up being my friends too,
Bro, you are the best,
And I love you from the bottom of my heart,
I know that we still sleep in the same room,
And I annoy you by my stupid comments or faces,
Like all the time....
And you tell me to sleep in my room.. which I don't...
Of course......
But I love you so much, bhai!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability