That grandma, She was different

I had never talk to her,
Just some smiles,
Here and there,
She was short,
Around 80 or something,
I never spoke to her,
Thinking that she would also start,
Start to preach,
Give me lessons,
About my disability,
I avoided,
Avoided glance,
But..
Still..
She was the first one to greet,
I just greeted with a smile,
Not realizing,
That she was different,
Different from the rest,
Just as I was,
Today
I was with mom,
We thought to approach her,
We were hesitate,
But we gave it a chance,
She was happy,
Open-minded,
Cheerful lady,
We judged her wrong,
But,
She did change my perspective again,
On appearance and old age.....

Comments

  1. No more fear from the unknown once the mind is open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...one can't judge the book bt its cover:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability