An online guy loved me

I saw some of his messages in my inbox,
He wanted to be my friend and that rocks,
I did asked him the most basic question.. that how do I know you,
He said.. you are famous and through your articles.. I follow you,
I thought okay this guy is just a normal fan,
And I added him in my lists of friends, oh man!!
Good morning, HII, How are you!!, He did it all,
I thought that time my patience was on the call,
When he said, I love you that was my last straw,
I thought that stalking women online should be against the law,
I tried to calm him down but blocking was my superman!!!💐
He saved my day as early as he can,
You can't stop social networking.. because of some stupidsss online,
I think that blocking is the only way to stop this in no time.....😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

If they fell in love with a person with disability