AND THEY SAID YOU CAN'T


empty roads and darkened sky,

they said you can't fly high,

a long enough lane and broken foot,

they said there's a shoe you can never put,

there's a color black, just black i see,

they said there's a chalk i can never be,

i ask if there's so many things i can't be,

then i would choose to be just me,

they said you can't just be want you are,

you need to change just like times are,

i said to the world.. let me be a writer today,

let's unfold.. rewind and create something today,

but then too pointing fingers at me they said

You Can't,

let me try, try to be something.. an adventure

is i need,

don't stop me, cause i never will, never shall &

never can,

i am river that will flow.. Timelessly, Boundlessly,

And continuously.....

Comments

  1. Love these lines.."i am river that will flow.. Timelessly, Boundlessly,

    And continuously....."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for reading 😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meri pehchan hai kya

The Long Walk

Ten comments people give me about my disability and how I react to it..